…which is in 9 months.
- Submit something I’ve written for publication (no matter the outcome)
- Find a pair of jeans that really fits
- Sit at the park and blow bubbles with Olive (many many times)
- Figure out what you do with brandy to make it so good that Wisconsinites drink it like water
- Get away for a girls weekend
- Finish the afghan I started four years ago and the pair of socks I started knitting while pregnant
- Learn to be a little less hard on myself
- Find some good Chinese takeout in the Twin Cities
- Finally paint our bedroom Tiffany blue
- Wear matching mommy-daughter outfits, just for the sheer cheesiness of it.
- Find a favorite table at a favorite coffee shop that becomes home
- Finish all the thank you cards for Olive
- Bring my scrapbook up to date, no farther than 6 months behind the present
- Get in the habit of journaling near-daily
- Make strufolis for Christmas
- Take Jeffery & Olive to New York
- Find one or two really solid girlfriends here in the TC
- Go lawnbowling at Brit’s Pub
- Go to the Minneapolis Institute of the Arts on free Thursday
- Visit the Walker Art Gallery and the sculpture garden… take my picture with the cherry spoon.