>Things I am grateful for today:
- I did not freak out when Olive did #2 in the bathtub, nor when she showed up naked with her diaper in hand.
- Nearing the end of my latest knitting project, with only a few visible errors.
- The new issues of O and Real Simple sitting on the endtable, waiting for me.
- Living in Minneapolis… Linden Hills, Wild Rumpus, Lake Calhoun, and many other beloved haunts visited today.
- Olive cracking up with six month old Olivia at Wonderment – five whole minutes of babies with the giggles.
- I did not step on the dead wasp on the back hall stairs when I went shoelessly down to change loads of laundry.
- My dear friend Kristi and her darling hubby just bought a house VERRRRRRY close to us. Hip hip hooray!!
- My darling hubby, who is willing to work extra hours for us. I’m still nuts about him after four years.
- Olive woke up after only half an hour, so I got to hold her, rock her, and kiss her soft little fuzzy head some more.
- A nice quiet house all to my self for a bit.
- Finding the perfect gift for not one but a number of people – when I wasn’t even looking.
- Building excitement and anticipation of returning home to SoCal in 12 days.